Saturday, July 14, 2007

Friday-Active Rest/Sat.-Back

I started Friday with almost an hour of cardio downstairs. After work I did 20 minutes on the Stairmill & 20 more min. of Incline Treadmill work. It was my active rest day and I enjoyed it! Except it's weird being at the gym and not busting out a hard lifting session........But rest is essential! :)
Today I did 1/2 hour of cardio before breakfast, and I head to the gym this afternoon for a back workout & more cardio!
That's my update! :)


“If you believe in what you are doing, then let nothing hold you up in your work. Much of the best work of the world has been done against seeming impossibilities. The thing is to get the work done." -- Dale Carnegie

1 comment:

Laurie said...

I'm just playing catch up on my fav blogs and you are doing awesome, cardio, cardio, and more carido - how do you do it, girl?