Monday, July 9, 2007

Start the Week off Right: WITH LEGS!!!!

I have a love hate relationship with leg work. I love it. But Damn if it isn't hard!!!! Geez. If my legs aren't shakin like leaves after, I haven't done my job. DOMS is expected. :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So, as many of you know, or have figured out, I'm HUGE into Quotes. There is an AWESOME website that I recommend you go to each morning before you do anything else. It changes everyday, and takes 10 seconds to read, so, instead of posting each one here *because they're all Post worthy* I figured I'd just share the website.

Here's todays: which rings SOOOO true in my efforts! The website is at the bottom.
LOVE YOU ALL!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The other side of effort~~~

On the other side of effort is accomplishment. On the other side of effort is the achievement of your goal.

From where you now stand, the effort may look like something you would rather avoid. The challenges may appear to be imposing and even insurmountable.

Think for a moment, though, about what things will look like from the other side of the effort, when it is finished. Consider how it will be once you've made the effort and moved through the challenges.

Looking back on the effort, you'll be thankful you did it. Looking back on the challenges, you'll know how much stronger and more capable they made you.

Looking back on the whole experience, you'll realize that your commitment and persistence took you somewhere special. They took you precisely where you had chosen to go.

The effort you now face will make significant demands of you, and yet the rewards are many. Choose now to start working your way to the other side.

http://www.greatday.com/motivate/

2 comments:

Laurie said...

I just love leg days period. I'm finally starting to see some progress in my thighs and I just want to keep going and make them better and better. But, yes they're HARD!

Added the site to my reader so I get them daily, thank you.

April said...

Awesome! I'm doing my first comp in Sept too! Ummmm....elbow straddle hold OMG you ROCK!!!

Are you going to do fitness? You should go for it!!