Thursday, July 12, 2007

GNO! Hollaaaahh

Girls Night Out @ TURBO last night! I usually have one guy, sometimes two, who join us for Turbokick on Wednesday night. Not last night, it was ladies only and we rocked it out. I really needed it to, because up until class, I was having a blahhhhhh day. I was sore, my cardio didn't seem up to par, arms were just mediocre..........Turbo redeemed me :)
Morning cardio today was wonderful. I do 2 minutes forward/one minute backwards, and up the incline 2% after those three minutes..........until I hit peak incline. Helllloooo, legs. Then I finished with almost a mile run. As much as my legs could carry me. :)
Off to work, 5 appointments, then Shoulders: Teach Core-Central/hi-lo: Gymnastics tonight. BUSY DAY!
Gotta go make eggs......yummmy
MAKE IT A GREAT DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Em,

Good-Luck with your Training.. For the Records it is 12 weeks away.. i know because I have it marked on my calendar...

Life Is good
Jordan

Anonymous said...

Em,

Error, I just realized you are doing the eastern washington Show in 10 weeks.... Good-Luck..

Jordan

erinperez said...

Okay...I just worked up a sweat reading that!!!
All I have to say is....Tuna, Tuna, Tuna!!!