Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Pulled a Val

Well.......here's the news.
I'm retiring. As Em Reed, that is.

Yup, you read correctly, I've chosen to hold off on competing until after the wedding!
My 2nd competition (this fall) will also be my debut as Em Arger, so that's pretty cool!

Anyway, I honestly am great with the decision! My workouts will still be fun & intense! I will keep my blog updated, so don't think I'm pressing pause on this!

I will let everyone know my plans for fall when they happen! Heck, maybe I'll just show my face on a national stage; I did qualify by getting 2nd last Oct.....

Thanks for all your support and don't think this is the last of me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
MUCH LOVE~
EM

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I vote for National Stage!!!

~C. (there's coverage!)

Anonymous said...

Oh wait the Emerald Cup had coverage too....nevermind.

~C.

O' Natur Nail said...

i'm gonna do the same!! instead of competing in june- i'm looking at end of october as a married woman! :) yay! how exciting!!

Anonymous said...

yeah wedding! Your new/same goal will be to look bomb diggity in your wedding dress!

oh crap...my new goal is to look half as good in my bridesmaid dress!

love ya
mel

Jessica said...

Em -
CONGRATS chica! It is funny how sometimes you have to sit down and look at your priorities and decide what is MOST important in your life and it looks like you made the right decision! :)) Good for you and I can't wait to see your name in lights as EM REED! :) You sound like a saucy romance novelist...grrrr.
Jess

Krissa said...

Hey! I have never visited your blog! I have been missing out! I think I am really getting into this blog stuff. It is so fun. I will be stopping by more often.

BTW: My bday is April 22. When is yours?

Krissa

Krissa said...

I hope this doesnt post twice because I already tried this once. Anyway...I have never visited yor blog and I have been missing out! The format is really cute in here! I will be visiting here more often. I need to read to catch up on you.

Oh, my bday is April 22. When is yours?

Krissa