Saturday, March 8, 2008

Success

Well, I tried my sprint/interval/incline workout (at the gym) AGAIN and stepped it up a notch. THIS time: I did both a 1-minute walk (4.0) AND a 1-minute sprint/run (6.0) at each incline and there are 15 total inclines. And I did the same on the way down. So, basically I DOUBLED the workout. Heckkk yeah. It was awesome. It's def. not a cardio workout I can do more than a couple times a week because it is TOUGH. C- is probably right, it's the increased carbs now that I'm not in contest prep :). I'm a carby, what can I say. I really thrive on them! :) :) Who doesn't? I'm sure it's the popcorn before I go to bed...........

So, I finished my morning cardio (downstairs). Did 50 min. of the ellip. while watching What A Girl Wants. Just finished Devil Wears Prada yesterday. I love watching movies while doing cardio. Makes it go super fast.

Song of the Day (yestrday) PRETTY YOUNG THING (P.Y.T.) Michael Jackson
MUCH LOVE! Have a AWESOME weekend, I'm trying to vlog (video blog) this weekend. We'll see how that goes............
EM

4 comments:

Krissa said...

Good job on the workout. I have been slacking a bit on intensity so I will kick it up a notch. What exactly is Turbo Kick? I have heard of Turbo Jam but not Turbo Kick. Just curious.

Where do you live again? I am going to attend Phat Camp again this year in Nashville. Do you live anywhere close to there?

Still cant get over your transformation pics. :)

Have a wonderful Sunday!

Anonymous said...

Since you live in Spokane it would be so cool to replicate that scene from my freakin' favorite movie "Vision Quest" where louden is running across the bridge wearing a Visionquester Fitness shirt.

I would totally set it to the music for you. I'm dead serious here....

~C.

Krissa said...

No Vlog :(

Anonymous said...

so I did it too! Well I tried! I was restless last night so @ 10pm I went to the gym and did 10 mins on stair master 20mins on elyptical then I went to the tread mill and thought I should try ems workout. Even though my feet were even sore from my workout the day before! So well, I tried! I did it to level 5 then laddered back down and went one more time up. My knee hated me! Im officially an emily want a be!

mel dawg