Thursday, February 28, 2008

Excitement & Cardio Ala carte

The last couple nights I've had a little bit of trouble falling asleep. Okay, so I know I'm kinda craazzy, but right before I'm falling asleep I get excited about what cardio I'm gonna do in the morning. :) Is that funnY?? I'm serious, though. I thnk of all of these fun combos I can do, and it's affecting my sleep. :) Wow. Issues. ha ha
Anyway, this morning for my cardio I did what I call Ala Carte (i'm pretty sure I'm not spelling that correctly.) So, I did ten minutes on 6 diffent machines (I'm like a kid in a candy store with so much equipment to choose from!)
I did the treadmill, Full Body Elliptical, Stairmill/Gauntlet, Natural Runner (like an elliptical, but more of a running motion) Stair-stepper, & ended with the regular elliptical.
Yeahhh, awesome workout. I'm eating breakfast right now, then I'll head back for Shoulders around noon. I don't work until 2pm so I'll get everything done before that!
Song of the Morning: SONIQUE-It Feels So Good
MUCH LOVE~ ENJOY YOUR DAY!!!!!!!!!!!
EM

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

you go lady!!! gosh i'm sure hoping when we do "officially" become family (less than 3 months!!)- that some of your excitement about working out will rub off on me! until then, I will have to live vicariously through you and your blog! Keep up the good work- you're doing soooo great!!!
Love,
Robin

Jessica said...

Hey chica-
Great job on the workout!! I LOVE to do different cardio machines - it is awesome! I don't get bored and when you are in full bore contest prep you can get bored in 5 minutes so I like it I like it!
Updated my blog today....thanks for getting on my behind! :)
Jess

Anonymous said...

Ummmm....waiting for progress pics.

~C.