Tuesday, August 14, 2007

OTC

Off The Charts
Yesterdays workout'S *plural* were somethum else!!!!!!!!!!! :) I kicked it into high gear. Started with fasted cardio, worked five hours, then went to gym for LEGS & 30 min. ellip. THEN, biked another 40 minutes during the Hell'S Kitchen finale
I feel great today, I got to sleep in until about 9 so I got PLENTY of rest while my body was recovering.
Today I did about 30 minutes before breakfast, and will go to the gym around 6 for Chest & cardio. I plan on doing 45 on the bike tonight around 8:30
ALL IS WELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Positive feedback, (i think...) from my nutritionist. He said:
"Better, but still work to do."
:) I like that, good news, but something to work for, too!!!!!!! :) :) :)
HAVE A GREAT DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LOTS OF LOVE~

ohh, and how stinkin' cute is my nephew?? LOVE the new pix!!!!!!!!!!! :)

2 comments:

Laurie said...

Look at those cheeks!!! Very cute!

Sheez, on the workouts - you go, girl!!!

Anonymous said...

well, i'm glad to know that you're working out enough for the both of us...now i don't feel so guilty anymore! :) keep up the good work!
Love, Robin