Saturday, August 11, 2007

A Day @ Coeur D'Alene

Had a fabulous time at the lake. Lots of people out there today. Gotta take advantage of the few weekends we have left!!! No wakeboarding this time.....I'm too scaried to get hurt AND it was super choppy.
I did very well today. One day down, 54 to go! It was tough being around any junk food and resisting, but, alas, I DID RESIST!!! Cookies, chips, candy, you name it................Seriously, I'm pretty happy I stayed on the program!

OH MY GOSH!!!!!!! I FORGOT TO MENTION:
*****I HAVE A CHOREOGRAPHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!******************
I really thought I'd be able to put a routine together myself.....but that didn't work, so I am working with Lishia Dean (http://www.lishiadean.com/) I sent her my music and will get the routine via DVD as soon as she can finish it!!!!!!!!!!
What a relief!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tomorrow is Back & of course, more cardio!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

DUDE - you are a pro!! Wowoweewow-- you are rockin' it!! GET IT GURL!!!!

Soon, I will have my admin. assistant contact your manager to see about the tax effects of potential sponsorship and spokesman deals. You are going to need a financial planner as well as a press liason, and you don't want to get involved with the wrong people. I will look after your best interests. :)

EM :) said...

OH MY GAWD YOU'RE FRAEKIN HILARIOUS!!!!! KNOW ANY GOOD ACCOUNTANTS???? :) GIRL, I KNOW YOU HAVE MY BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LOVE LOVE LOVE YA
I'm telling ya, we need to talk to PRIMETIME FITNESS about it! ha

Laurie said...

Congrats on the Choregraphing that's exciting!! I want to see video of you doing your routine.

Coeur D'Alene, I thought you were in the Seattle area. Long weekend? My best friend grew up there, and I'm always trying to convince my hubby to go do the Ironman there.

EM :) said...

Hey Laurie, nope, other side of the state!!!!!! We're about 15 mins. from the Idaho border & another 20 to the lake!!!!!! :) LOVE IT!!!
Ohh, I'll post a video as soon as I can!!!!!