Friday, August 10, 2007

I TOOK PROGRESS PIX...............

and then I indulged in Dairy Queen.............. :S
But I feel great. I think it's easy to "mentally" beat yourself up when you cheat, but I think it's a necessary evil. It gives me reason to work hard this next 8 weeks. I expect my new diet as early as tomorrow, as late as MAYBE tuesday. Until then I'm sticking to what I have, and "up"ing intensity........as if it wasn't intense already! =)
I am confident I'm in good/great shape.........BUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm not in STAGE SHAPE. I WILL be in 8 weeks, though. It's clicked that I'm doing this and I'm doing it FULL-FORCE. Why can't I bust my ass just like the Pro's?
My motto for the next 56 DAYS::::::::::

**********"PREPARE LIKE A PRO"********** WHY NOT?!?!?!?!?!

2 comments:

Laurie said...

One of my favorite matras when I run or trying to talk myself through a tough workout is "I am an athlete."

Hollie said...

dairy queen is a weakness of mine also, damn blizzards and dipped cones! Keep on truckin girl, don't lose sight on a trophy win!