Thursday, August 9, 2007

BACK TO BUSINESS

Tomorrow I take pix for my 8 week out diet. I'm sooo excited to really buckle down and hit it hard this next 2 months. Yesterday was Turbokick & a combined Chest/back workout. Today was AM cardio, class this evening & LEGS!!!!!
Friday is shoulders & more cardio. Lots and lots of cardio & diet right ON!!!!!!!! OH MY GOODNESS! I got my one piece suit this week and should get my 2 piece next week! Yeah, talk about motivation. It fits, it's just seriously SNUGGGG................. =)
I'm trying to post EVERYDAY, even if it's short. Posting really helps me see my progress, obviously, and it's fun to look back a few weeks & see what worked, and what didn't.
ALL IS WELL!!!!!!!!!!! TO FELLOW COMPETITIORS: KEEP TRAINING HARD, & PREPARE TO ROCK THAT STAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WE CAN DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: