Saturday, August 18, 2007

SEATTLE OR BUST!!!!

I'm getting soooo excited for my competition. I've been pretty excited this whole time training, but I'm really seeing changes now. A LOT can happen in 49 days. That's a good thing, because as great as it is that I'm seeing changes......my suits are still T.I.G.H.T. It gives me fat rolls I thought I'd gotten rid of! :) ha ha

So, yesterday was wonderful. AM cardio, shoulders/cardio in the afternoon and PM cardio while we watched 300. It's pretty cool, on the DVD extra's, it shows a short clip about the training of the actors/athletes. If you haven't seen the movie, these guys are freakin' RIPPED!!! Anyway, the training was all very functional and looked like fun! Train like a SPARTAN!! :) My other motto........... =)

Today I just finished my morning cardio. Short & sweet because I'm heading to the gym for LEGS! Friday is normally my leg day, but I just wasn't feeling it yesterday, so I swapped my Fri/Sat. schedule.

Tomorrow will be a short session of Bi/Tri. I think I'm getting them good enough with my chest day & back day, but, a little extra work will be fine!

My goal is still to post ALMOST everyday, so they may start to get a little shorter, but I sure do appreciate everyone's support & comments & encouragment! I'm having so much fun with this!!!!!!!!!!
LOVE X10!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Laurie said...

Keep 'em coming! I love reading how you're doing.