Thursday, August 16, 2007

50 Days to go............

Well, back at it today. I didn't have morning cardio (only 5 AM cardios for now) so that was nice to sleep in a little! :) I'm still pretty much in awe of the fact that I'm going to get married. We've been together over 2 1/2 years and I've know for a LONG time this is who I'm spending my life with, but I'll tell you what, making it OFFICIAL, is pretty special (and surreal!) Now, I need to shift my focus back to Oct. 6th!!! :)

I teach in about an hour, and then more cardio in the PM. I did a couple holds last night to send to my choreography, so here they are. I'm pretty proud I can do these, because it took me a long time to master!! :)
MUCH LOVE~~~~~~~~~~~~EM


3 comments:

Laurie said...

That's crazy! I'd end up with rug burn on my face!

Anonymous said...

i can't believe you!!!...those pictures look fake b/c i don't think a normal body can do that...i guess yours can though! keep at it girl...you're doing great!!! Love, Robin

Hollie said...

Your pics are awesome! I wish I lived close so you could teach me those moves. There is no way I could compete in fitness, I can't even do a cartwheel, haha...but I still want to learn the holds.