Saturday, July 21, 2007

I have a VISITOR!!!!!!!!!!!

Yay!! Today I pick my best friend up from the airport! She gets to stay with me until Wednesday morning. I asked her what all she wants to do and she said, "I want to live the life of Em." or something to that regard.....soooo, that's awesome, because I'll be able to stay right on track, esp. considering i'm NINE WEEKS OUT......YO.
I need to get her a guest pass when I work out this afternoon, and then we'll be good to go! We'll be at the lake all day tomorrow, she'll show off her bad ass wakeboarding skills, I, on the other hand, will go NOWHERE outside the wake :-)
This Monday & Tuesday we'll go biking, running, lifting, I'll give her a fabulous hot-rock massage......we're gonna have a BLAST! I'll be fun to show her my routine, and subject her to my habits!
I'll try & blog, but, ya know, girl time can take up a majority of a day! :)
LOVE TO ALL, HAPPY SATURDAY!
p.s. BABY GAVIN is GREAT!!!!!!!!!! Seester, can he PLEEZZZ come visit Auntie EM??? :(

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

*lafs*

Well, I did want to live the life of Em, but whoa, I am NOT 9 weeks from competition mode, I am more like 1 year into 55-hour-week-butt-in-chair-at-the-office mode. But I would like to say I tried! Em made it to the gym and did stadium stairs more than I had the energy for, but it was still an AWESOME weekend and I was struck with the D.O.M.S. for three days after I got home!

Can't wait to see the fruits of your labor!! OCTOBER 6 baby, LOVE IT!! KEEP IT UP, YOU ARE FABULOUS!!!