Wednesday, July 18, 2007

The Goodness that is TURBO

I can't say it enough. I just REALLY love this format. It never bores me, and as far as I know, it never bores my participants, either! :-) What a Win=Win situation!
I got my Shoulder workout in after work this afternoon (feeling strong. Military pressed 30 lb. dumbbells each hand.) Then rested until class. Even if I'm a "little" tired, Turbokick pumps me up big time! The hour goes by like THAT!!
Anyway, tomorrow I'm going to do Back in the morning, then teach in the afternoon & go to gymnastics to work on my choreography......it's coming along....it's just stalled at the moment..........:S
Ohh, I need to order my suits soon, too! Any suggestions, lemme know!! Thank you!
MUCH LOVE~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~XOXO

1 comment:

Laurie said...

Wow, wow, wow - 30's!!! That's awesome! I just posted on my blog about some used suits for sale, if you want I can forward you the email that has the pics.