Friday, June 15, 2007

TURBO X2

It'sssssss FRIDAY!!!!! (well, not officially for me: I work 8-12am tomor)
Wednesday night I taught Turbokick @ OZ and had like 22 people in class, HOLLAH! :-)
I LOVE it when the classes are big, sooo much fuN! Yesterday I taught core-central & Hi-Lo and then went to Gymnastics @ 7pm. TONIGHT, It's round 2 (actually, we're doing round 27) of TURBOKICK!!! It's my first class @ my gymnastics gym. The class will def. be smaller, but that's fine, too! Seriously, if you have access to a gym that offers TurboKick, CHECK IT OUT! It's the "Class" version of TurboJam (beachbody: infommercial) It's the best way to pump out a good HOUR of cardio.
Anyway, just wanted to post before I head off to teach! I did fasted cardio this morning (& yesterday) and just got back from doing "BACK" *ha* at the gym.
Have a FABBBBB Weekend! :) We're heading to CDA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LAKE TIME!
PS, MY NEPHEW, GAVIN is doing VERY WELL!!!!! I MEET HIM NEXT FRIDAY, CAN'T WAIT! :)

3 comments:

Hollie said...

Hi Em!

I think it is amazing you are competing in fitness, I have mad respect for you girls! I don't see how you fit routine practice into your schedule on top of weights, cardio, cooking, and eating...just amazes me, oh and the stamina at such low body fat, gosh! I love your pics, I wish I could do an elbow straddle hold! Have a good weekend!

Tracy said...

So nice to meet you...I would love to officially meet you in person some day. :)

If I don't compete I hope to come watch you and my friend Kris and her daughter.

By the way ..do you know anyone who could help my friend's daughter come up with a fitness routine??

Have a BLAST at the Lake.

Laurie said...

Wow - I wanna come take a class with you, sounds like fun!

Your nephew is adorable!!!