Tuesday, June 19, 2007

DOM. DOM. DOM. DOMSSSSS...........

I have a love-hate relationship with Delayed Onset Muscle Soreness. This past Sunday we were out at the lake & there is a LOOONNGG set of stairs that go down to the boat slip. I think 50 steps or more & they're SUPER steep. Anyway, I needed to get my cardio in, so I did ten sets of "stadium stairs." YIKES. My calves are sooo stinkin sore. And THEN, yesterday I did LEGS at the gym. So, needless to say, my entire lower body is worthless today! :) No, not really, I did my morning cardio & it was helpful to get some blood flowing and loosen things up. I'm actually pretty pumped about the stairs, though, because it's an excellent workout & easy to pump out......and, come on, it's a beautiful setting, too! :)
Today I have shoulders, tomorrow is off, Thursday is back & Friday is chest before I LEAVE FOR KC!!!!!! I've made a list of everything I need to take to enable me to stay on track.......This Vacation will be awesome, but productive, as well!
HAPPY TUESDAY!

1 comment:

Laurie said...

Sounds like an awesome workout!

If I don't talk to you again before you leave, have a great trip!