Sunday, June 10, 2007

7 Days STRAIGHT!!! Hollahhhh

Alright. So this past week I met my goal of doing 40 or more minutes of fasted cardio each morning. I DID IT! :-) Yeahhh! Let me tell you, it's soooooo incredibly tempting to stay in bed.......but I managed it. I have a TV & my CD player down there (in our basement), so once I MAKE it down there, I have plenty to keep me busy. On a side note, Rhianna's new CD is fantastic!
Yesterday I TORE my legs up big time. I think I have a fairly strong base Quad wise, but my Ham-Glute tie in could use some serious work. That's my focus!
Today I'm doing shoulders & more cardio @ the gym. The new diets are WONDERFUL. I love having three different varieties to mix it up. I feel like I'm progressing on schedule! My first competition has their website updated for this year: http://www.evergreenstatechampionships.com/ Time to start visualizing!!!! :-)

Soooooo, in other new, My Nephew, Gavin is doing faaabulously!!!!!!!!!! :) Mom, Dad & baby are home now and just loving life! My countdown to KC is 12 days!!!
Much LOVE to all~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*EM*

1 comment:

Hollie said...

Way to go getting in all the fasted cardio, it makes such a difference. My weakness is the ham-glute tie in. My quads are overpowering compared to my hamstrings. Competing has taught me that my legs will never be cut up on their own(without being water depleted), I hold most all of my water in my glutes and hams.