Friday, June 8, 2007

Fitness Update........

Well, as exciting as the last two days have been, I've actually been able to stay strong with my training. My ankle is doing VERY well, I'm so happy!!!!!!!!!!!! Here's what I've been doing:
  • Wednesday: AM Cardio, Chest, TurboKick (teach)
  • Thursday: AM Cardio, OFF, Core Central/Hi-Lo (teach)
  • Friday: AM Cardio, Arms (triceps/biceps), Cardio
  • I've done AM Cardio EVERYDAY this week!!!! That was my goal, 7 days in a row. 5 down....2 to go.....it's getting a LOT easier! It's actually nice to hit the bike for 40 minutes and read a magazine or watch the Todays Show coverage on Paris Hilton......ha ha, I'm sure that's just the kind of news they want to cover; I mean, aren't there bigger issues???
  • Tomorrow: AM Cardio, LEGS, and more cardio after lifting.
  • I'm feeling SoOoO strong. The Glutamine supplement (3x a day) is pretty fabulous. I can lift HARD, break down the muscle fibers, and boy, does the glutamine help in a quick recovery of those muscles! That, & Epsom salt baths & eventually-massage! :)
  • I'm sticking with 3 days on, 1 day active rest, 2 days on, 1 day active rest!
  • Progress pix next weekend................

No comments: