Monday, June 4, 2007

New Day, New Week...110 DAYS TO GO!!! :)

Well, I've mentally accepted the fact that letting my ankle heal properly will pay off in the long run. :) I've done pretty well since Wednesday night. I didn't do any cardio Thur, Fri. Sat. and then yesterday I did about 40 min. of upright bike and a full shoulder/chest workout. Today, I'm hoping to do the same thing cardio wise, and do a back session. Tomorrow, if all feels well, I'm doing to do legs. There are plenty of non-weight baring exercises I can do.
Let see.........Ohh, I got my new diet for the next 3-4 weeks and am realllllly excited. I have three variations to it, depending on what body part I'm lifting or if it's an off day. Gotta love mixing it up! So, I'm taking a nice little power nap here in a minute, then heading to the gym, then to the store and then home to watch Hell's Kitchen......oh yeah!
Any day now I'll be signing off as, "AUNTIE EM" :) :) :) :) Can you tell how excited I am?!?!

3 comments:

Laurie said...

Awesome pic of the elbow/leg thing, I won't even attempt that!

Anonymous said...

Ha! Thank you Laurie! Don't ask me how I figured out that I could do it.....I'm not sure why I even tried it in the first place......but, there you have it! :)

Laurie said...

I'm trying to just do a 1-handed pushup without getting rug burn on my nose, and it's not going so well, so more power to you!