Sunday, May 20, 2007

Sunday, a Day of Rest?

Wednesday ended with Turbo. Another great class, my participants really pump me up and push me to take it up another level! So much fun. I've actually encouraged one of my members to get TurboKick certified in June! Yay!
Thursday class went well, as did Gymnastics. My coach took a copy of my routine music and plans to help me with choreography!! I'm so glad I'll have help. She was impressed with how far I've come in just 4 classes! :)
Friday was my "active rest" day. I biked in the morning, and did cross training in the evening (bike & incline walk). Saturday I did Shoulders and HIIT on the stair mill. Today I'll do legs and some incline s.s. cardio. I'm feeling great!! Diet is great, my clothes are already loose! I still need to practice my holds and watch my posing DVD.
I think Monday & Friday will be my "active rest" days. Each week I find something I can tweak when it comes to my training............Oh well, that's part of it~ a willingness to adjust! :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Em, I was just wondering, are you going to get a spray-tan or something? Because all of your asparagus and cod and sweat is great, but all the girls I see on these things are super-tan.

Also, when I visit in July, please don't make me keep up with you on all of this stuff. I mean I will eat every two hours, but I'm not sure I can do chest/squats/9 hours of cardio. I am an accountant, and I don't work out much sitting at the computer. :)

love you, way to go!!!!

Anonymous said...

OMG Koks, I love you. Yes, thank you very much, I will be lotioned and sprayed until I'm unrecognizable..... :-) ha, too bad I don't have Koksal or Arger skin...you guys suck....
Anyway, we'll be doing plenty of watersports when you're here, I'll count that as my workouts......:)
P.S.. You're my favorite Accountant

Anonymous said...

I hope that when we visit in August you'll feed us something other than cod and asparagus. How about a steak and potatoes? Don't you crave it?!?!?