Saturday, May 26, 2007

Saturday Shoulders

Alright. So much for time off Memorial Weekend, right?? I worked this morning, and will be working Monday too......Luckily I love my job and it's no biggie.
I trained my shoulders today. It went very well. I'm hoping to develop the "cap" (medial Delt) so I have the nice Round look to the upper body. But, I'm also trying to hit rear delts, too. I make sure and warm up my rotator cuff muscles really well before. The LAST thing I need is a shoulder injury! I'm thinking I'm about due for a massage, myself....my forearms are nasty!
I've only done 35 min. of cardio thus far. But, I intend on hitting my new upright bike downstairs after dinner............
Tomorrow will be LEGS. I'll lift and then heading to CVHS to do some stadium stairs........Geez, I haven't done those since volleyball in '01...........ohhh, bad conditioning memories! :)
Anyway, I hope Memorial Day is enjoyable for everyone!
MUCH LOVE, *EM*

No comments: