Wednesday, May 16, 2007

127 Days to go!!

Just finished Chest at the gym. Short workout since I teach tonight. I have back tomorrow and then Friday is my "active rest" day weightlifting, wise. I don't lift again until late Sat. afternoon. I like to think I'm doing a pretty nice job taking care of myself! I eat my meals every two hours, supplement accordingly, ice if necessary, get a massage (when possible), take Epsom salt bath and go to bed at 10! I'm fully aware that my muscles need rest (that's when they grow, Right!) and over-training is the last thing I want to happen. I'm basically 17 weeks out and ALL IS WELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) I'm happy with my progress thus far and will changing my workouts if I feel I'm not recovered from the previous session.
P.S. I LOVE TO LIFT!!! Yeahhhh.

4 comments:

Evyenous Gregoreo Argeropolis said...

You're right on track for rookie of the year. As Manager- what is my commision per competition win? I am your manager. I've already talked to sponsors: ever heard of Prime Time Fitness?

p.s. I've never eaten this much asparagus in my life...yikes.

erinperez said...

Stinky pee equals success!

Anonymous said...

ha ha, seester, you got it! :)

Evyenous Gregoreo Argeropolis said...

Im starting to like asparagus