Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Turbo Wednesdays

I know in the past I've always raved about my Turbokick class. Well today we broke an attendance record: there were over 30 people there. It was frickin' AWESOME! Just an amazing workout and so much fun. I hope the class likes it as much as I do. Dang, it felt great!
This morning we were at the gym by 6:45. Did my hour of cardio while Gene lifted, oh and by the way, my IPOD is all charged up again. Yesterday during my morning session it pooped out about 5 mins into my hour on the stairmill. Shoot me now (then) I almost cried! I have a back-up walkman radio just in case, and it breaks into fuzz every other min. NOT AWESOME. so Today I was glad to redeem myself and get in a killer workout, because you know I can't effeciently workout without my IPOD!!
I'm feeling really great. Just hoping day by day to see new muscles *POP*! Yeahhhh! :)
SONG OF THE DAY: Dr. Feelgood by Motley Crue :)
MUCH LOVE!!!!!

4 comments:

Laurie said...

HATE when my MP3 dies - you just want to hang 'em up and go home. Good for you for sticking in another 55 minutes. I would have died.

erinperez said...

Seester, I just love that I can hear your voice when I read your blog! It makes my day! Can't wait to see you in a couple of weeks!
Love, Love
Er

Visionquester said...

NO....It wasn't frickin' awesome. YOU are frickin' awesome...that's why they come!!! YOU are the best!
~C.

Jessica said...

I concur with C! You are the BOMB! You have such an awesome attitude and rock the house! Keep it up chica!
Jess