Sunday, February 17, 2008

Song of the Day

Hi guys!!! Hope your Sunday is/was enjoyable!
I did 65 min. cardio this morning, have Legs this afternoon, then cardio wihle watching the GLADIATOR finale tonight! Yeah!!! :)
Almost everytime I'm doing cardio, there's a song that I keep repeating because for some reason, during that session, it pumped me up. It may not be a favorite song, but it kept me going when I needed it! What I'm going to do is list a song for the day so you can know what I'm jamming out to! I swear people probably think I'm crazy, bopping around on the stairmill or ellip. ha ha, hopefully I make them laugh! :)
60 days to go! Like C said, "SHOW ME WHAT A BODY CAN DO IN 60 DAYS." That sounds like a challenge. BRING IT ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)
MUCH LOVE~
EM
SONG OF THE DAY: Do Somethin' Britney Spears (I know...but listen to this song and try and sit still!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you go girl!!! you are doing so good with all your training- i am so proud of you and so impressed!! It was good to see on on Saturday...even though it was a short stay for me. (gotta remember the benedryl next time i come over or Sophie and Nash will get the best of me!) See you this weekend!
Love you!
-Robin

Anonymous said...

Don't hate-- Britney may be crazy, but the girl can put some sweet jams out there!