Thursday, November 1, 2007

NEW MONTH, SAME GOALS

Wow, November is here. I swear I was just making a blog entry for the first of Oct. It's almost been a month since I competed. Thank goodness I've never been one to fret over "numbers" (my weight) because I'm sure there's a significant difference from a month ago. But that's expected. It wouldn't be healthy to keep a "stage weight" year round, but, it's tough to be there and then so quickly "not there" if ya know what I mean.........
BUT, November will continue to be a building month. I feel G.R.E.A.T!!!!!!!!! Lifting heavier than I ever have. If you lift heavy and haven't tried Glutamine or BCAA's, I HIGHLY recommend them. Seriously, they help you recover fantastically!!!!
I taught Turbo last night, in my flashdance get-up, and handed out candy to my class and other employees. I know, I know, a fitness instructor should NOT condone candy, but heck, it WAS halloween! :)
I taught Core-Central & Hi-Lo this evening and even did a little extra cardio. (Extra candy = Extra work)
Tomorrow I hit Legs (Quad Dominant) and that's about all!
We have our engagement pictures this weekend and I'm really hoping a double chin isn't visible.........:(
Have a fab Friday!!!!!
MUCH LOVE~~~~

3 comments:

Claudine said...

It is so good to see you doing so well!

Glutamine and BCAA are your best friends indeed! I'm taking BCAA with all my meals right now, because I am carb-less... but if I may suggest you try All Max Leutor. Its BCAA caplets (so no yucky taste) providing a slow gradual release during your training... :)

Jessica said...

Em,

I have so many thank you's to send your way! First, thank you for visiting my blog! The support is awesome which is thank you #2. Thank you #3 is for showing me the Site Meter - I now have one on my blog! Yeah!

Can I add your blog link to mine? I think it is great we are creating such a community! Can't wait to see the engagement pics! Have a great, rockin workout weekend!
Jess

Laurie said...

Love the costume! Love my Glut, haven't had the pleasure of BCAA's yet. Hating the girls in the nursery at the gym who have had candy in there for weeks for moms and kids!