Sunday, October 28, 2007

Top FIVE things to do this week:

1) MORNING CARDIO. I Love how I feel after a morning cardio session. Why don't I do it?? Because I "THINK" that extra 40 minutes of sleep will feel great, too. :) DO THE CARDIO!!!!!!!!!!!!
2) STICK TO MY EATING PLAN. Still slightly above maintainance because I'm lifting like I'm a frickin' bodybuilder (okay, not really) to put on some size. Keep it in check, though. Building does not give me the right to binge. (Repeat after me)
3) RECHECK MEASURMENTS ON FRIDAY. I took them about 10 days ago, so 2 weeks might be interesting, or it may show very little.
4) GET OVER THE FACT THAT I AM IN A BUILDING STAGE. Okay. I have a love-hate relationship with allowing my body to break-down the muscle fibers (through INTENSE lifting) and GROW (through proper nutritional support) I know I'll love the outcome, BUT.....I hate feeling "THICK"er than normal. Grrrrr. Today my church pants that almost slid off my hips 6 weeks ago fit almost normally.......
5) BREAK LIFTING RECORDS. Everyday. I should be able to lift more EACH session even if it's only a 2.5lb plate. Progress, progress, progress!!
And lastly,
(6) GET OVER THE FACT THAT I AM IN A BUILDING STAGE............ :) :) :)

2 comments:

Laurie said...

I love it - A Woman that Knows What She Wants and How to Get It!!!! Vow to Wow - very powerful, you'll do great!!!

April said...

Why is #6 the hardest?