Sunday, September 23, 2007

My Routine

IS SoOoOoOo F.A.S.T. :-)
I barely get thru one 8 count when I should be half way thru the next....
Yep, I have my work cut out for me. I'm going to gymnastics Tuesday & Thursday to practice on a softer floor. I'm bruising myself all over the place rolling on the gym floor (doesn't help when I'm flopping around trying to do a modified windmill in 2 counts........quite amusing!) Bruised hip bones, knees, shoulder.......it's really hot! :) Good thing my tan will cover it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Cardio---Nutrition---Routine ........those are my goals for the next 12 days, I think I can handle that!!! :) So far so good. Keep the comments coming, they're very encouraging!!!!!!!!!!!
MUCHHHHH LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
PS-My seester is the BEST!!!!! She tried her HARDEST to come to Seattle and suprise me, but it didn't work out.....Er, I love you and am SOO honored and touched that you tried!!!! THANK YOU!!! I'll see you 5 days after, though, so it's alllllll good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE! :) :) :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh i am getting so excited for your competition- you are doing sooo great...only 9 more days to go!!!! keep it up em!!!

erinperez said...

OMG...I can't believe you only have 8 more days left! I bet you are pumped woman! You are totally going to kick ass!