Thursday, September 27, 2007

IT's THAA FINAL COUNTDOWN........

Can you hear the Rocky soundtrack in your head? :) HA HA
Soooo, my routine is continuing to come together quite nicely. I still have bruises all over, but they're fading. :)
It's goin to come down to the wire, but IT'S ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)
I've decided on my outfit and it's SO CUTE and will hopefully get the crowd going (GO 'HAWKS!) :-)
Tomorrow I'll take pix early and send them off to my nutritionist and will just keep counting down!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm staying positive and just Cannoooootttt WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Alright, cardio time!
MUCH LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Claudine said...

I also hear the Final Countdown song from Europe!!! ihihihhi Can you believe it?! You're almost there. Wow! This is something to be very proud of. I admire your courage and 100% dedication. You'll do great! I hope you'll have time to come back to write a few words before the big day!!! :) xxx