Wednesday, August 1, 2007

NEW MONTH, NEW GOAL

Alright. I have a change of plans............. :) Here it is:
Instead of focusing on two shows (Sept. 22nd/Oct. 6th) I've decided to just focus on the Washington Ironman Championship Oct. 6th in Bellvue, Washington (outside seattle).
I've thought about the pro's & con's of trying to do both. I would love to have a "trial run" with everything at the first comp, but it's making more sense to just focus on the one show. And I do belive the Ironman is the bigger one, anyway! :)
So, that's my news. New month, new schedule, new goal. I'm now 9 weeks and a couple days out. Everything is going so well!!!!!
Once again, I get to play hostess today. My folks & grandparents will be here this evening! YIPEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)
I'll try and keep ya updated, but we may be super busy!
Have a wonderful day & rest of the week!
MUCH LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

SusanH said...

Yes, good to focus on 1 show. There will always be many others to do. Wow, you sure have a lot of energy to be entertaining all these visitors. Do you they say much about how u r eating? Have fun!

EM :) said...

Hey Susan! Yep, one show at a time. That's the way it's gonna be :)
I LOVE LOVE LOVE having visitors! The more they visit, the more I can encourage them to "RELOCATE!" HA HA :) Sometime......
They're supportive of my eating & gym time, so it's ALL GOOD! :) I make everyone try my protein oatmeal.....yum yum! :)