Wednesday, August 1, 2007

***More Great News!!!!!!!!!!***

Make sure and read my first entry today so we're all on the same page. October 6th it is, and for some reason, I'm even MORE pumped. The Ironman was my ultimate goal anyway, and I think I was afraid my body wouldn't "rebound/recover" correctly after cutting and whatnot for the first show. I want to bring my BEST to Bellvue!!!
So, my Mom, Dad, Grandma & Granddad are ON THEIR WAY!!!!!! I pick them up tonight! Yeah yeah yeah!!!!!!!!!! :) Happy times with the fam! :-)
Second, my suits are are their way, toO!!!!!!!!!!!! :) That'll be interesting....trying my suits on when I'm still 9 weeks out. Motivation or WHAT!!!
THIRD:::
MY BEST FRIEND, who just visited, IS FLYING INTO SEATTLE FOR THE WEEKEND TO SEE ME COMPETE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOW FREAKIN' COOL/AWESOME/SWEET IS THAT????? Best Friends ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!
That's my news. Now I'm going to workout. What a great day!!! :)
LOVE X10
my bestie:

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am jazzed I get to see the first of what I am sure will be many competitions!! That day (Oct. 6)is my seester's birthday, so it's gotta be a good day!!
(side note: it is also the 7 year anniversary TO THE DAY of when we got in a wreck in my Corvair... oh my how the time flies!!)

I can't wait to hear how much fun you had with your folks! Soon we will all be together in Seattle!

OH, and BTW, I did try the protein oatmeal, and chocolate flavoring is not my fave in the morning, but I enjoyed the chance to eat like you anyway! Keep it up honey! Love X 10!!

Hollie said...

When do we get to see the suits? Are you happy with the way they turned out?

Anonymous said...

I would just like to say that our hair nearly looks the same color in this picture. Weird.