Sunday, July 29, 2007

8 Week Out Weekend

WAS A SUCCESS! :) I got up way too early Friday morning. Thursday night I psyched myself up about the fact that I'm 8 weeks out, and just really wanted to pump out a hard AM cardio. Which I did.....but I sure needed a nap after work! :)
That afternoon I did LEGS. Wonderful. Most women have dominant Quads, and I like to think my quads are pretty strong, BUT, my hamstrings almost felt stronger & def. had more endurance. We'll see how the next Leg workout goes. I may need to focus some extra work on the front.
Yesterday I didn't do AM cardio..........so sleepy. But I worked until noon, hit the gym for Shoulders & cardio, then came home relaxed, & did about another hour on the bike, watching Princess Diaries 2. :) ha ha. I really like Anne Hathaway (devil wears prada? Anyone??)
Today I just finished another AWESOME fasted cardio. Today my goal is to work long & hard on my routine. It's nice that I'm an instructor, because I have access to the aerobics room & the sound system. I'll work on that (no lift today) and hopefully stay for Yoga @ 4pm.
Gotta keep the intensity up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YEAH FOR EVERYONE IN CONTEST PREP MODE! LETS KEEP THE MOTIVATION! ANY TIPS ARE ALWAYS WELCOME, TOO! :)
MUCHO AMORE!!!!

No comments: