Thursday, August 30, 2007

Fitness or figure......Fitness or figure....Fit....

Ohhhkay, basically that's all I've been thinking about the last couple of days. To explain my point, Lishia Dean choreographed an AWESOME routine for me that I just recieved in the mail on monday. Now I'm super bummed that I might not be able to do it until next year.....Sooo, I'm takin things day by day and I'm not going to count myself out of fitness. HEAL, ANKLE, HEAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's hard to explain to people what I'm doing. I try and explain that there is Bodybuilding....Figure...& Fitness. Figure & Fitness are looking for the same thing (feminine look, no muscle striations, proportioned upper & lower body. Ya know, buff, but still girlie) AND, fitness is the addition of the 2 minute routine to showcase strength, flexibility & the five mandatory moves: one-handed push up, straddle hold, pike hold, both side & middle splits & high kicks.
I think I could explain the whole thing in my sleep. I don't know how many people have asked....."What's a fitness competition....." :) :) :) I love to talk about it, so it doesn't bother me!!!!
Alright, I gotta go bust a workout
MUCH LOVE. Sorry my last post was Sunday......... :) :)

3 comments:

Laurie said...

Sending healthy vibes your way.

Saw this and thought of you and I - I think we each need one of these shirts when they go on sale

http://www.nike.com/index.jhtml?promoID=USWO_EM_082707_augnews#l=nikestore,nikewomen,athlete

EM :) said...

LAURIE!!! Thanks sooo much for all of your awesome posts! Yes, we TOTALLY need that shirt, how perfect??? I'd buy it in bulk! :)

Claudine said...

That's what I call determination! :) Just be carefull not to hurt yourself more.

Have a great week!

Claudine