Sunday, August 26, 2007

LESS THAN 6 WEEKS!

The weekend has been great thus far. I still have a back & cardio workout this afternoon. I've been restricted to just the upright bike for my cardio. I'm REALLY not thrilled about that because then it means my cardio sessions are even LONGER now. Oh well, I have plenty of magazines and books and DVRed shows to watch. JUST 40 MORE DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Then ankle is doing better. Still slightly swollen and tender. I've been ice-massaging and using the ice pack A LOT! I have my classes subbed out again this week in hopes the I'll be okay the following. The diet is going well! 2 more weeks, progress pix, then I'll get a new one for three weeks. The last week is entirely different (so I've been told).
Anyway, Life is good, and I'm trying to stay as positive as I can with this ankle injury............
By the way......How is August almost over?!?!? WHOA!!!!!!!!!!
MUCH LOVE!!!

2 comments:

Claudine said...

Wooooaahhh :) I'm so excited for you! I'm into my 11th week now... and I'm can't stop thinking about it... I can only imagine what you're going throught! Keep smiling, and forget about the ankle, unfortunately nothing can change what happened so... might as well do the best you can :)

Laurie said...

Your dedication is admirable, I love it. You're going to ROCK in 6 six weeks!!!