Thursday, January 24, 2008

A home gym called......................

Schwetty's
Yup, you read correctly, our newly finished basement (okay, ALMOST) has and will always be called Schwetty's (think sweaty, with a "sshh")
:) I just love the name......although I think it came from an inappropriate SNL skit.....anyway, I like it and OH MY GOSH, it's almost done!
We've used it as our cardio/storage room for the last 17 months but just this past Monday the guys started finishing it. We (I) picked an awesome blue paint. I just imagine "air/breath/water". Perfect for my new workout room. We're also getting mirrors, so that'll be great for posing practice.
When it's all finished, we'll have our Treadmill, Full body-elliptial and upright (slightly ghetto) bike. Plus our 'perfect pushup' handles (awesome) fitness ball, random weights/barbells. So, we're ready to rock it!
And Schwetty's will live up to its name.....................

p.s. Training is fantastic! We started our early morning sessions, so it's awesome to have 1/2 your workout done by 8am!!!!
Much LOVE!!!!!!! HAPPY FRIDAY!!!!!

No comments: