Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Got it!

YAY! I got my diet on the 31st. I really tried to follow the plan, but I wasn't totally on.....New Years Eve was my last cheat meal, it was great, had an amazing lobster dinner.
So, that leads us to Jan. 1st. I think I joined millions of others who "resolute" (is that a word???) to stay on track with diet and extercise.
Okay, back to the diet. It's great, I'm loving it for sure. I stay with this for 3-4 weeks and then we tweek it as needed. Since I am (obviously) holding on to some precious fluff, I'm actually doing 2- 45 minute cardios almost daily (I do have my rest day) That's no problem because I got an ELLIPTICAL for Xmas!!!!!!!!!! It's so badass I love it, it's full body and is sturdy as the gyms'.
Tonight I'm off to teach Turbokick and I'm doing either Chest or Back before....haven't decided.
Anyway, to everyone attempting a new plan: DOMINATE IN 08. Why not! Make it happen!
My motto for the next 100+ days is: TIME TO BUST ASS AND GET STAGE READY!!!
Much love~
Em

1 comment:

Laurie said...

What a great Christmas present! I would love something for home, but I can't commit to doing and and I the cost cause I would definitely want one that's gym quality.