Sunday, December 30, 2007

Still waiting!!!!!!!!

So, I'm still waiting for my first diet (16 weeks out)
It should be here by tomorrow! Yaya! We went to the store today and STOCKED up. And I must say, the cost of bulk eggs has gone up like $1.25! WTF?!?! :)
Anyway, tomorrow is LEG day (ham dominant).
In T-minus 5 days I'm heading to PHX for 9 days of *hopefully* AWESOME WEATHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Also..............
I'm DOING JEN HENDERSHOTT'S P.H.A.T. CAMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Holy smokes. I'm so excited. I decided that I'm going to work for Jen one day. She just doesn't know it yet! Okay, seriously, I would LOVE to help out with these camps, and I haven't even ATTENDED one yet; that's just how awesome I've heard they. Oh, and she And Lishia Dean helped me with my routine choreography, so I love them for that! :)
Alright, here's a glimpse at 16 weeks out. LOTTA FLUFF TO SHED!!!!!!! BUT I'LL DO IT.

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Hey girl!!! I have been checking your blog but haven't commented in a while...not awesome...:) Thank you so much for posting a before pic and you look good for 16 weeks out...I gotta ask...where are you getting this 16 week diet from? Who are you using as a nutritionist? I think you have already done one of Jen's camps...but if not, it is awesome! She is amazing! I would also love to work for her! She rules!

Can't wait to see your progress! Thanks also for sharing all your personal pics! You are a saucy little vixen! :)
Jess

Claudine said...

This picture is very good Em! wow! You'll rock even more this year!!!