Thursday, November 8, 2007

SORE....and P.H.A.T!!!!!!!!!

Nothing like feeling sore AND fat........okay, I'm just kidding, I don't feel fat......I feel....Fluffy. :) That sounds nicer. Oh, and yes, I'm extremely sore. Last night I taught Turbokick and had a WONDERFUL class. We had 18 people and we rocked the house! :) SO much fun!!!!!!! I'm always sore the next day, no matter what. It's all the kicks I think.
Soooo, back to being PHAT. I'm going to Jenny Hendershott's PHAT CAMP in Phoenix in January!! I'm trying to convince my girlfriend Melissa to go with me.....Mel......YAY YAY YAY!!! Jenny got 3rd at the Fitness Olympia this year, and she's basically one of the greatest. I've heard awesome things about her camp and I'm super pumped. One of her staff members, Lishia Dean is my choreographer and she sent Jen the pix from my competition. I got a couple really nice emails from Jen.... Wow, I was so thrilled.
On the training front, I hit back and bi's today and teach core central/hi-lo. That's all for now........
MUCH LOVE!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Jessica said...

Em -
You are such a blog spark! I am so excited for you that you are going to PHAT camp - you will LOVE it! Jenny is so awesome and down to earth and her staff is amazing. You will truly come away with a new motivation for your goals! Thanks for your little notes on my blog! :)
Jess

www.MichelleFit.com said...

Hey girl! Just checkin' in on ya :) You'll have a great time at Jen's camp -- had a client go there last year and she really enjoyed it. Hope all's well, and keep up the good work and awesome blogs! Hugs,

Laurie said...

I went to Phat camp a year or so ago, you'll have a great time!!