Sunday, October 21, 2007

Well said.......

"This time of year it is more apparent than ever that people fail to reach their goals from lack of consistency. This lack of consistency is usually due to disrupted or inconsistent thought patterns. This can happen for several reasons but is usually from an undisciplined mind set. Being disciplined in behaviour is one thing and if it is based on will power or motivation, then it is a transitory thing at best and therein lays the problem."

I recommend you bookmark this page and read it when you REALLY have a chance to "comprehend" it. I've read some of his previous posts a few times each. I really like the points he makes. He sure knows his Sports Psychology.

I have a new plan. My post tomorrow will describe it...It's a good one!!!!!! :)

I'm waiting for pix from my sister to make a shout out to my folks.....I'll post them when I get them!!!

***MUCH LOVE***

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah.... I am diggin' the Abel blog also.

~C.