Monday, October 22, 2007

*****SHOUT OUT!!!!!!!!!!!*****

I'd like to take a minute to give a HUGE shout-out. This past weekend in Kansas City, my Mom ran a half marathon & my Dad ran the FULL Marathon!!!!!!!!!! WHAT AN ACHIEVEMENT!!!!!!! I so thrilled they did it!!!! SO WONDERFUL!!!!!! I'm thankful my parents are in great shape & live healthy, physically active livestyles! I bet they have a couple more races in 'em!!!!!!!
Here are some great pix from after the event. Luckily, they had wonderful weather, too!
*Mom & Dad, I love you sooooo much. I'm soo proud to be your daughter! :-) *

Mom & Dad after the big race
Running towards the finish line. Ya don't look tired at ALL!!

Mimi & Gavin, waiting on Grandpa to finish

Gotta love this little man (4 1/2 months old)


A.W.E.S.O.M.E!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Claudine said...

The whole family are athletes! Wowowow!!! :) Congratulations!

Visionquester said...

I'm actually teary eyed and choked up over this...

Good Stuff.
~C.