Saturday, October 6, 2007

PRE-JUDGING

What a production. I'm pretty much in awe of how smoothly pre-judging went! Fitness routines went first, I was the third (of three) to preform. It went pretty well! 2 hours later we had finished both the one & two-piece judging and I was on my way back to Seattle to rest. I took about an hour long nap, and then I was bored, so I put my two piece back on and had Gene take pix. So, here they are. I'll take a LOT more tonight now that I know how everything goes, and will post them tomorrow! Since there are only three girls in my category, I get 1st, 2nd, or 3rd........ :)
It's really a bummer more girls don't try fitness!!!!!!!!!!! IT's soooo fun!
LOVE TO ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
***PICTURES SOON***

1 comment:

Claudine said...

I am sooo happy! You're finally there! Wow Emma!!! Best of luck! XXX