Friday, October 5, 2007

FRIDAY NIGHT

Ohhhh my gosh. I am pooped. I've put in a full day and am ready to relax the rest of the evening. I got Jan Tana spray tanned at 1 & 5. Went shopping in between. Checked in after. Doesn't sound like a lot, but I'm soooooooo drained right now!!
Here's a pix after my first tanning. You can tell how white my face is and how dark my chest is. Well, I am even darker now! CRAZY! I'll update you after pre-judging since I'll come back and relax before the finals!
Much love to all. Thank you for following me in this "get buff" pursuit! I love keeping you updated & involved and thank you for your supportive words and encouragement!
LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Patiently awaiting updates...........

~C.

I am sending positive thoughts your way!

April said...

You look great even though you are two-toned right now! Most important is that you are feeling your best right now! Good Luck!