Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Turbo Wednesdays

Alright, if I could continue with the pace I was at today.....wow, I'd really be getting somewhere! :) I woke up and did fasted HIIT on the treadmill. Worked until 2pm, hit the gym for Chest, came home and napped, went back and taught 1 hr. of TurboKick. WONDERFUL class, so much fun, 20 people there! Tomorrow I will do more HIIT in the morning, work again until 2pm, go teach at 4:30, and then go to Gymnastics at 7pm! I'm LOVING Gymnastics. Last week I was practicing round off back handsprings, handstands, straddle jumps, and the rest of the required moves for my routine. I stocked up on fish today......yipee......who knew I (of all picky people) would end up eating asparagus and cod???...........my parents will be so proud......:) :) :) tee hee hee.

No comments: