Saturday, May 12, 2007

It's the Weekend.....

Well, almost.....I have 6 appointments this morning, then I'm heading to the gym for shoulders & back...........and over an hour of cardio. Maybe I'll split it up and do a bike ride in the evening. The rest of my week (thurs. fri) went pretty well! I have some mini goals for the next couple days. I need to finish all my water (sounds easy......not so much) practice my straddle holds with the pushup bars, complete all cardio, go to yoga, stretch, stretch, stretch and practice splits. Also, I need to do some hydrotherapy on my sore spots......ouch! And lastly, prep. all my meals for next week........What's 8 times 5? A lot of freakin' meals........:)
Here we go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Next week I'm taking progress pix.....oohhh goodness.....

No comments: