Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Are you bummed???

HI GUYS!!!!!!! As you may know, I have many blogs that I 'frequent.' And I have to tell you, I get really bummed when they don't update their blogs!!!!!!! So, I'm sorry if you get bummed about my page.......i've been slacking! But I tell ya, once I started VLOGGING, I found my normal posts were kinda boring. That's no excuse, though, so I'm working on it!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)
All is swell in sunny spokane. However, check back in 10 mins. and it could be raining. Or snowing. or windy........................
Yah, not kidding. Sucky weather, but exercise totally helps that!!!!!!!
I have a cardio challenge against my fiance. I have a habit of doing my cardio at the gym because I really love the stairs, BUT we have nice equipment at home that I need to be utilizing!!!!!!!!! So, the challenge has begun. One checkmark/slash for each 20 mins. So far I'm winning! :) :) I'll keep you posted!
This Saturday we are 6 weeks out from the wedding!!!!!! Really Getting EXCITED!!!!!!!
That's all I've got for now. Do check back for a vlog tomorrow or Thursday! Yahh!!!
MUCH LOVE~
EM
SONG OF THE DAY: Mary J. Blige: JUST FINE

2 comments:

Visionquester said...

Can I just reiterate...I am so envious that you live in Spokane!!!! The setting of Vision Quest...It's so not fair girl.

I am so excited for your wedding...ummmm I can taste the cake. You are going to be so beautiful girl...

~C.

Anonymous said...

yes im bummed! get it!

you know who!