Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Update & Pictures!!!!!!!!

Here's the 2nd picture, cropped. I still like the 1st one better, I think!:)


This week has been a successful one. Isn't that how they should always be!?!? I've done everything I'd set out to do, fitness wise, thus far. 3 more days of lifting then I'll rest on Sunday. Today i finished a workout this afternoon, and head back in little less then an hour to teach Turbokick!
Here are two of the pix from our little photo shoot 2 weeks ago. Trying to decide between the two. Feel free to comment!
Much LoVe!!!!!!!!!!!!!


8 comments:

erinperez said...

Wow! What a HOT couple! Both of the pics are stupendous, however I think that the angle of the first one is better. If you pick the 2nd, then have it cropped so your jeans are not showing.
Can't wait to get a copy to show off!
Love you Em and Gene!

Claudine said...

Very nice pics! Thank you for sharing! :)

April said...

Those pics are fabulous! I love the fall leaves!

Visionquester said...

I'd get them all! Very nice pics.

Laurie said...

Beautiful pics - personally, I like the one where you're behind the tree - but both are great.

Congrats on a successful week.

Anonymous said...

these pictures are great...i love them!!! i like the 1st one best. looks like a protein pro-v couples ad! :) love you...see you in a few days!!
~Robin

Jessica said...

Hi Em! You guys look beautiful! I love the one of you leaned up against him on the tree...so sweet! Very nice. You can tell there is a lot of love there!
Jess

Anonymous said...

You guys are soo cute!! What a great looking couple! I like them both but like the one with you peeking out from the tree a little bit better! I don't think you guys could take a bad picture though!