Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Summer is over.......

So sad, I think Summer is officially over in the Inland Northwest......today I woke up to a chilly temp of 56 degrees.....really??? I don't think I'm ready for fall/winter.......:(
ANYWAY: Just finished an hour of cardio and I'm feeling GREAT!!! Yesterday was tons of cardio & a fairly short chest workout. Mondays are always crzy busy, so if I don't lift in the morning, I'm stuck lifting with a huge afternoon/evening bunch. Oh well, it was still effective.
We got the tickets in the mail for my comp. There will be 10 people in my cheering section, how amazing is that?????!!!?? :) I'm so thrilled they all want to come watch! I told them to be prepared, because these productions can be long; you've got Bodybuilding (men & women) Figure & Fitness. Should be an awesome time!!!!!
Off to get my 'hair did'. I'm going a little darker on the highlights (except for the lighter face framing pieces) and just a trim, nothing drastic (Koksal.......)
Have a wonderful day!!!!!!!!!!!!
MUCH LOVE~!!!!!
P.S. to my seester: Thanks for the comment, I love you and I need some more photos of my precious little Nephew. thanks you, see you in 24 days!!!!!!! :-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What? What about my "trim" was "dramatic"??? Oh, wait, 14 inches is a lot of hair to lose...

oh well, some little girl will have a beautiful new hair prosthesis soon!!

CAN'T WAIT to be one of the TEN in your cheering section!! WOO HOO! I love you!!

Claudine said...

Too bad I'm in Montreal Canada... There would be 11 people cheering for you my dear! But I'll be there in thoughts ;)