Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Active Rest

My parents are training for a 1/2 (my mom) and Full (my dad) Marathon in October. (HOW COOL IS THAT???) They have days in their training regiment that allows for REST days. My dad tells me that rest means REST, no ifs, ands or buts.
Well, that doesn't work in my case. I can't NOT do anything. I have to at least do something active everyday. Today my muscles rested but I did a little cardio. My new nutrition is awesome and I'd like to think I'm still leaning up. No, I know I am. I'm really happy with how my back is coming along. I feel so strong, it rocks. Tomorrow is leg work and........YA YA YA, I'm FINALLY teaching again this week!! I teach TurboKick tomorrow and my core central class thursday. I'm so exciting to be back, I know my ankle is still healing, but it's doing great. I'll make sure and brace it and ice it after.
Also, I'm planning on practicing my routine this week...........HOLLLLAAAHHHH!!!
MUCH LOVE~
EM

No comments: