Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Happy 4th!

Wow, it's been too long since my last post. My bad.
I had an outSTANDING time with my family. Just incredible. My sister & b-i-law are fab parents. I don't know how they do it, they're naturals! :) Gavin is wonderful, content, happy, HANDSOME & an all around excellent baby. I'm such a lucky Auntie! :)
My Training while in Kansas was pretty much ON POINT. I didn't have an issue at all, which I'm really glad about. I even ran a four mile loop a few times, something I haven't done in a while (run outside, that is...)
As far as Diet: I had two cheats: Mexican & Italian. The mex. was fine, no real stomach issues, but the Italian? I think I ate way too much bread before my entree....I was a hurtin' unit afterwards......yikes, I HATE that feeling.
Anyway, I'm taking progress pix this Saturday so I can get my new nutrition program. I'm 11 weeks out this Sat.......h.o.l.y.c.o.w.
I'm uploading a pic from today, if you look over our shoulders, you can see my set of "48" stadium stairs.....ohhh yeah!
Much love & I hope everyone was safe today!
I'll resume my regular posting, so keep on checkin!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: